- Blood 'is not from headless king' April 24, 2014An elaborately decorated gourd thought to contain the blood of French King Louis XVI may not be authentic, scientists say.
- UK team to shoot for fusion record April 24, 2014The director of a UK science facility says it could set a new world record in nuclear fusion by the end of the decade.
- Mystery of 'ocean quacks' solved April 23, 2014The mystery of a bizarre quacking sound often heard in the Southern Ocean has finally been solved, scientists report.
- Asteroid impact risks 'underplayed' April 22, 2014A visualisation showing where sizeable asteroids have hit the Earth in recent years has been released by the B612 Foundation.
- Graphene 'made with kitchen blender' April 22, 2014Scientists have outlined how they managed to make the wonder material graphene using a kitchen blender.
- Blood 'is not from headless king' April 24, 2014
Please don’t forget to join our closed Facebook Group before we break up for Easter. It would be really great to see some of you using the group as a platform to support each other through the Easter Exam Preparation Task. Link below:
By Beatrice The Biologist, more of her work can be found here: http://www.beatricebiologist.com/
Focus on calculations.