First correct answer just for the fun of it.
- Cowboy 'trick rope physics' revealed March 7, 2014A French scientist has unravelled a formula for trick roping, made famous in Western movies, to teach himself how to lasso like a cowboy.
- Tree storm damage 'worst since 1987' March 7, 2014This winter's extreme winds caused the biggest loss of trees in in more than 20 years, according to the National Trust.
- Careless farming 'adding to floods' March 7, 2014The UK government is discussing new rules to stop farmers contributing to flooding through poor land management.
- Teenage elephant mums 'are fitter' March 7, 2014Elephants that give birth as teenagers die younger, but are fitter than mothers that delay, scientists say.
- Malaria 'spreading to new altitudes' March 7, 2014Warmer temperatures are causing malaria to spread in the African and South American highlands, traditionally havens from the disease, scientists say.
- Cowboy 'trick rope physics' revealed March 7, 2014