- Data to expose 'sleeping ice giant' December 13, 2013Scientists have finally begun mapping one of the least explored regions of Antarctica - the Recovery Catchment.
- Jupiter moon spouts water into space December 12, 2013Giant plumes of water may be spouting from Jupiter's icy moon Europa - one of the likeliest places to find alien life in the Solar System.
- Titan's colossal methane seas December 13, 2013The big methane seas on Titan, a moon of Saturn, contain volumes that dwarf all the proven reserves of oil and gas on Earth, say scientists.
- Discovery gives bird 11th hour hope December 13, 2013A South American parrot is reclassified as a species in its own right, which could help save the bird from becoming extinct in the wild.
- Hydrogen is squeezed from stone December 13, 2013Scientists from the University of Lyon have discovered a new way to split hydrogen gas from water, using rocks.
- Data to expose 'sleeping ice giant' December 13, 2013
Delighted at the mature and inquisitive Biologists we have at the Gryphon. To see what we have been up to today look for the new enrichment page above.
Rat dissection this week. Open to all Year 13 Biologists.
It was good to see some new faces and the amount we covered was very impressive. Remember the focus of the BIGGER PICTURE of Biology as a whole is essential for A2. Reviewing of elements of the AS is must.
EVERY WEDNESDAY PERIOD 5 IN SC3.