- Deep sea 'gold rush' moves closer May 18, 2013The prospect of a deep sea "gold rush" opening a controversial new frontier for mining on the ocean floor has moved a step closer.
- Expert issues UK tree threat warning May 17, 2013A tree expert says the biggest threat facing UK trees is likely to come from a disease currently unknown to science.
- GPS 'improves early tsunami alerts' May 17, 2013GPS data could provide faster and more accurate early warning systems for tsunamis, a German team of scientists suggest.
- The Ice Age giants of North America May 17, 2013Scientists get their hands dirty as they attempt to unravel the mystery of giant Ice Age beasts like the sabretooth cat.
- Alien invaders wage 'biological war' May 16, 2013An Asian insect is destroying native species around the world by unleashing a lethal biological cocktail.
- Deep sea 'gold rush' moves closer May 18, 2013
Firstly you should be getting towards the end of your Easter tasks and nearly completed all of your consolidation to the specification.
With your Easter Task please ensure:
- you are following the step bt step instruction exactly.
- if you are not getting pretty much all of the available marks with access to your texts you are struggling with exam technique. If this is the case please speak to your Biology teachers ASAP for support.
In the very near future you will be completing a moch exam on all chapters. GOOD LUCK